Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Saturday, October 27, 2007

She's Coming Home!

A message left by the Doctor on our voice mail this afternoon said that we would most likely be able to bring our baby girl home tomorrow. I cannot even begin to say how excited I am to have her home with us. The last three weeks have been so trying and while I have totally realized God's amazing grace in a brand new way, I am ready to have my family together so we can all get to know each other.

I assembled Livi's dresser today and Joel painted the bed we bought for William so that we can work on moving the boys in together and changing the nursery over from trucks, cars and primary colors to all things pink and "vintage". I am totally nervous about the boys sharing a room. I'm pretty sure they'll think it's 24 hour play time and not sleep time. The good news is that we have a fourth bedroom that's just being used as a playroom right now, so we can separate them if we need to.

I have so much left to do before we bring Olivia home so I better run for now!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That's wonderful news! I can't wait to see more pictures of that little angel!

Karli Del Biondo said...

Would love to see some more pics of her!

Betsy said...

I know, I know...We just have to get our laptop up again. I can't upload any pics on this computer for some reason (it's a dinosaur!). We're working on it, but since I'm still in and out of the hospital with my own blood problems, I haven't had much time for extra things like that. I promise...soon!

Karli Del Biondo said...

You're in my thoughts, Betsy! I'm sorry you are still struggling w/ blood problems. Love ya, Karli