Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Saturday, September 27, 2008

A quick 'catch up'.

I tried to upload all my pictures at once and my computer kept crashing! I guess I'll just post several small posts...so bear with me! I'm trying to go in order, too! Hopefully, I'll bet better now that we've somewhat settled into our school routine.

Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts and prayers and we capped off a pretty horrible year, with an even worse ending. All I know is God is good. Truly, through all we've been through, God's faithfulness has been astounding (isn't it funny how we're surprised when God comes through for us?). His mercies truly were new every morning and without them, I'm not sure our little family would have made it through. I can't even imagine how people walk through this life without a relationship with Christ.

--Betsy

No comments: