Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Days like today...

As much as I try, it's just all too much. The huge influx of medical bills, the insanity with feeling like I'm so sick I can't even manage to listen to my children chatter at me like they do - the frustration and tension that comes with everything coming at us so fast and furiously. Some days, like today, it's just too much. I can't keep my chin up, I can't make it better, I can't fix anything, I can barely walk across the room. It's days like today I wonder where the big miracles are. Sometimes, I don't even want a big miracle, I just want God to remember my name - and remember we're here, trying our hardest to do it all right. I'll write about Friday in a little while...I need to cry a little more right now.

No comments: