Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Thursday, July 10, 2008

Don't You Just Need a Reminder Sometimes?

You are Lord of Lords
You are King of kings
You are mighty God
Lord of everything
You're Emannuel
You're the Great I am
You're my Prince of peace
Who is the Lamb
You're my living God
You're my saving grace
You will reign forever
You are ancient of days
You are alpha, omega, beginning and end
You're my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer and friend
You're my Prince of Peace
and I will live my life for You.

No comments: