Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A New Post: I don't know what to write.

I know I haven't posted anything of any substance in a while. I think in a way, the things that we are dealing with right now are too overwhelming and personal to blog about. I don't feel comfortable blogging this bit of this chapter with everyone in cyberspace - even for the sake of the 3 people that read my blog. Or, maybe I'm just too tired to deal with it. Emotionally, physically, spiritually - Tired.

I will say this: I solicit your prayers. Joel and I, and our family, have found ourselves smack-dab in the middle of what is quite possibly one of the worst things we could imagine. It has consumed the last month of what has easily been the worst year of our lives and, frankly, it's sucking the life out of me. Aside from that, there have been hundreds of little, seemingly trivial (well, compared to this) things that by themselves might be manageable. All together, however, they are just weighing me down.

That's it. That's all I have tonight.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

We'll be praying for you and your family...

Karli Del Biondo said...

Betsy, I don't know what you are going through, but you will be in my thoughts. Hang in there and focus on those beautiful kids of yours. Karli