Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Something to do before bed...

5 Things I'm passionate About:

1) Living Purposefully; Making the things I do count.
2) My Love, Joel and my little loves, Will, Hunter and Olivia. Committing to be the wife and mommy they deserve.
3) My relationship with Christ - the more I go through in this life, the more tightly I cling to the cross.
4) No trans-fats!
5) Realizing that I am a steward of three little lives, not the owner - their purpose and destiny is bigger than anything I could plan for them.

5 things I want to do before I die.

1) Watch my kids grow up and grow old with Joel.
2) Do something - whether a business or a charitible cause, that makes a difference in this world.
3) Go to Europe
4) Buy/build my parents & Joel's parents a wonderful little house they can retire in.
5) Realize the call on my life and Joel's, and begin to walk in my destiny each day.

5 things I often say.

1) "Ask nicely"
2) "No."
3) "Holy crap"
4) "Good grief!
5) "Are you kidding me?"

5 books I have read lately.
1) The Red Tent
2) Real Food
3) Superfudge (getting ready to read it to Will)
4) Any number of Disney Cars related books
5) Horton Hears a Who

5 movies I have watched 5 times or more
1) The Princess Bride
2) Jurassic Park
3) You've Got Mail
4) The Patriot
5) Toy Story 2

1 comment:

Tana said...

I love what you are passionate about and the things you want to do before you die!! Amen Sister!!