Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Friday, June 20, 2008

Character Boy (aka, Mini-Joel)

I never in my life thought I'd have a child to whom I'd have to say "Okay, it's time to stop talking now". That child is Hunter. He not only talks non-stop all day long, he repeats himself over and over and over if he doesn't get an immediate (and I mean immediate) response. While I have to say that boy adds delight to my days and keeps me laughing with the things he comes up with (he just licked my face...for no reason whatsoever as I sat here typing), he also wears me out!

Joel says that he remembers as a little boy company coming over and at some point in the evening and his mom would say "Okay, time to go change your clothes". While she meant change for bed, he thought it was time to change costumes...so he could perform for the company. Hunter is this child. He is SO EXCITED about everything in life and wants you to be excited with him. He makes it hard to be in a bad or sad mood, and I love that about him.

Here are pictures of him first cracking up hilariously with "Nunkle Dam" and then asking (over and over, of course, even though Dan obliged immediately and repeatedly) for "more stories!". Hunter-Roo. I love you.





1 comment:

Tana said...

This sounds like a lot like a little guy I know...my Joshua!