Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happiness!


Today was a great day as far as platelets go. I have lots! My count was 244k today!! We left the dose of AMG 531 at 6 and if my count stays high and in a range close to what it's been the last two weeks, we get to start talking about injections at home (Or at Marisa's house...she's my personal nurse, I just can't afford to pay her full time yet). This makes me so happy because once I start injecting at home, I only have to go in once a month for lab work and life can start to calm down and return to 'normal' - whatever that looks like with three kids! I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you again to everyone who's been asking about me and praying for me and us during this season. It's been such a long hard road and I know that it would have been so much more difficult without the support of our friends and family and most importantly, the grace of God.

1 comment:

duchess said...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and for the homeschooling advice. I may return with some questions - it's nice to have someone who's been there done that.

Glad to hear that things are going better medically. Hopefully that will continue.

Blessings to you & your family.