Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hmmm...

Went in today and my platelets are at 123k. While this is still a great number, it's down 121k since last week, and last week was down about 80k from the week before. My dose of AMG531 was upped to .7 micrograms (yes, I finally figured out what the dose was) from 6 the last 3 weeks and with each increase, the achy feeling in my bones gets worse. Today, I'm actually alternating Doan's with Tylenol to try and alleviate some of the pain, and sadly, it's not working very well! I'm about to head to bed, but I wanted to post a quick update!

No comments: