Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Thursday, March 27, 2008

She Sleeps!


Baby O has been sleeping through the night now well over a solid month (probably closer to two, actually...she's almost 6 months old!!). But I could not, for the life of me, get her to sleep for naps in her crib. She's been "napping" in her swing a couple times a day since she was teeny and the older she gets, the harder it is for her because the noise disturbs her (Or Hunter shares a toy with her and that wakes her up.). The problem still remained that she would not sleep in her crib during the day, no matter what I tried. I tried, rocking her to sleep, to almost asleep, giving a bottle right before, offering a pacifier, I even tried the "cry it out" method a couple times and Baby Girl is strong-willed.


We have blinds on the windows, but they don't keep out the light during the day, so I finally decided to quit waiting until I have time to go find curtians and just hang a dark blanket over her window for now. Yay for me, she just took a 2 hour nap in her crib! I see my days looking up as my last child gets on a similar schedule to her brothers and I can plan my days a little bit better!

No comments: