Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ITP Update 4/29/08

Platelets were 75k today, down from 196k. My doctor decided to go ahead and reduce my dose of AMG 531 from 8mcg to 7mcg to see if it makes any difference in the amount of pain I'm in every day. I don't anticipate much of a change this week, but hopefully next week if we go down again it will make a difference.

No comments: