Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Monday, April 21, 2008

A Weekend Away



This weekend I was able to get away with some of my good friends. We planned a trip to Olivia Beach for the weekend and it was WONDERFUL! Sometimes you don't realize how much you need a break until you get it. We were able to hang out and watch movies, nap, hit the Lincoln City outlets and go to dinner. We made breakfast in and just relaxed, which is exactly what this mama needed. I had a GREAT time and I am excited for next year already!

2 comments:

Amy said...

HOW FUN!!! I was supposed to get away with my girls next weekend. All of our birthdays are right by each other so instead of buying everyone a gift and doing all the bday lunches and dinners, we decided to go on a trip together. Unfortunately, I don't get to go this time around....maybe next time! I think it's so important for us moms to get away and get refreshed....so that we can be better mamas! Don't you???

Karli Del Biondo said...

What a great weekend for you, Betsy! I'm glad you were able to get away!
Karli