Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More of the same - ITP Update


Platelets were 196k today, up from 89k last week! Yay! Dose of meds stayed at 8 (same as last week) and the only thing really any different this week is pain management. I spent a little while discussing this last week with my nurse and the nurse in charge of the study. This week, I had pain all the way through to last night, even. It's been more common to have it start to be significantly better by Friday and the weekends are usually really good, but this week, that was not the case. I hate being dependant on pain meds, but on the other hand, I need them for the constant pain I'm in.

No comments: