Blog Bird Background - a Reminder that God knows and still cares- even about my hair falling out.

Matthew 10:29-31 "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries. (The Message Translation)



Sunday, July 11, 2010

Last Thought for Sunday

Did anyone ever think they'd HAVE to get a swim cap? Not me. Not in a million years. But, we live a short jaunt away from the neighborhood community center and pool. And, goodness knows my kids are not going to let me not take them swimming this Summer!  I don't think I'll be comfortable enough to go totally bald to the pool, but scarves & hats are maybe not the right thing to wear either. So, reluctantly, I've been looking at swim caps. Surprisingly, there are some that aren't hideous. Maybe not my first choice for pool head-gear, but not hideous.  What do you think?

1 comment:

Jenee Fahndrich said...

I like the first one ;)